当前位置: 首页 >> 书籍库 >> 实用技能 >> 教辅教材 >> 学习教辅 >> 《实战英语教师用语手册: 魅力课堂的语言钥匙》

Unit 3 课堂管理策略

一、课堂规则设定

▪ Let's establish some ground rules to ensure a productive learning environment. 

Firstly, always be respectful to everyone in the class.

我们来设定一些基本规则,以确保有一个富有成效的学习环境。首先,要对班

上的每一个人都保持尊重。

▪ Please remember to raise your hand before speaking, so we can maintain order and 

give everyone a chance to speak.

请记得发言前先举手,这样我们可以维持秩序,给每个人发言的机会。

▪ Make sure to bring all your materials to class every day. It's essential for our 

lessons.

确保每天带齐所有学习材料。这对我们的课程至关重要。

▪ Active participation is encouraged. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share your 

thoughts.

鼓励大家积极参与。不要犹豫,有问题就问,有想法就分享。

▪ Keep your table clean and organized. 

保持你的课桌干净整洁。

▪ Treat every assignment seriously. They are designed to help you but not to get me 

off your back.

认真对待每一项作业。做作业是为了你自己而去做,而不是为了应付我。

▪ We should respect different opinions and ideas. Our classroom is a safe space for 

discussions.

我们应该尊重不同的意见和想法。我们的课堂是一个讨论的安全空间。

二、学生行为管理

▪ I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please remember to keep your voice at an 

appropriate level.

我很欣赏你的热情,但请记得保持适当的声音音量。

▪ It's important to listen carefully when others are speaking. That's how we learn 

from each other.

当别人发言时,认真倾听很重要。这样我们才能相互学习。

▪ If you need to leave the room, please ask for permission first.

如果你需要离开教室,请先征得同意。

▪ Remember to stay focused on the task. Avoid distracting others with unrelated 

activities.

记得专注于任务。避免用不相关的活动分散他人的注意力。

▪ Encourage your peers by giving positive feedback. It creates a supportive learning 

environment.

通过给予积极的反馈来鼓励你的同学。这会创造一个支持性的学习环境。

▪ Please respect personal boundaries. Keep your comments and actions respectful.

请尊重他人的个人界限。保持你的评论和行为都是尊重的。

▪ When working in groups, make sure to share responsibilities and collaborate 

effectively.

在小组作业时,确保分担责任并有效合作。

▪ Be mindful of your body language. It can affect the class atmosphere.

注意你的肢体语言。它会影响课堂氛围。

▪ If you're having a difficult time, let me know. We can find a solution together.

如果你遇到困难,告诉我。我们可以一起找到解决方案。

三、禁止与警告

▪ Silence, please. We're going to start our lesson here.

请安静。我们准备上课了。

▪ Please remain seated until I give you permission to leave.

请坐好,直到我允许你们离开。

▪ During class, when I’m speaking, you are not allowed to talk. Please save your 

conversations for group discussions. 

上课期间,当老师在讲话,你们不允许说话。请把你们的对话留到小组讨论。

▪ Remember, no passing notes during class.

记住,上课期间不要传纸条。

▪ I must warn you against cheating. It's unfair and will have serious consequences.

我必须警告你们不要作弊。这是不公平的,并将带来严重的后果。

▪ Do not distract your classmates. Focus on your own work.

不要分散你同学的注意力。专注于你自己的工作。

四、学习习惯培养

背单词的习惯

▪ It's crucial to memorize new vocabulary regularly. 

定期记忆新词汇至关重要。

▪ Let's start our lesson by reviewing the words we learned last time. 

让我们从复习上次学过的单词开始上课。

▪ Make flashcards to help you remember new vocabulary. 

制作抽认卡来帮助你记住新词汇。

▪ Quizzes on vocabulary will help reinforce your memory. 

词汇测验将有助于巩固你的记忆。

▪ Try to use the new words in sentences to make them stick. 

尝试在句子中使用新词,使它们更易于记忆。

记笔记的习惯

▪ Always keep a notebook handy to jot down important points. 

随时准备笔记本,记下重要知识点。

▪ Note-taking is a great way to retain information. 

记笔记是保留信息的好方法。

▪ Summarize the main ideas of each lesson in your notes. 

在笔记中总结每节课的主要思想。

▪ Highlight key terms and concepts for easy reference later. 

突出关键术语和概念,以便以后参考。

▪ Review your notes regularly to refresh your memory. 

定期复习笔记以刷新记忆。

写作业的规范

▪ Follow the format and guidelines provided for your assignments. 

按照作业提供的格式和指导方针进行。

▪ Make sure your handwriting is clear and legible. 

确保你的字迹清晰易读。

▪ Always double-check your work for any grammatical errors. 

始终仔细检查你的作业是否有语法错误。

▪ Use complete sentences when answering questions. 

回答问题时使用完整的句子。

交作业的时间

▪ Please submit your assignments on time. 

请准时提交作业。

▪ Late submissions will not be accepted without a valid reason. 

没有正当理由,迟交的作业将不被接受。

▪ Plan ahead and manage your time to avoid late submissions. 

提前计划并管理你的时间,以避免迟交。

▪ If you need an extension, inform me before the deadline. 

如果你需要延期,请在截止日期前通知我。

▪ Being punctual with your assignments is a sign of responsibility. 

准时提交作业是责任心的体现。

如何改正作业

▪ Carefully review the feedback provided on your assignments. 

仔细审查作业上的反馈。

▪ Make corrections based on the comments and suggestions. 

根据评论和建议做出更正。

▪ If you're unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask for clarification. 

如果你对某事不确定,请随时要求澄清。

▪ Use a different color pen to make corrections for clarity. 

为了清晰起见,请使用不同颜色的笔进行更正。

▪ Learning from your mistakes is a crucial part of the learning process. 

从错误中学习是学习过程中的重要部分。

通用鼓励与指导

▪ Good habits lead to successful learning. 

良好的习惯是成功学习的关键。

▪ Consistency is the key to long-term progress. 

持之以恒是长期进步的关键。

▪ Remember, remain slow and steady can help you win the race. 

记住,稳扎稳打才能赢。

▪ Don't be afraid to make mistakes; they are part of the learning journey. 

不要害怕犯错误;它们是学习旅程的一部分。

▪ Your effort and dedication will pay off in the long run. 

从长远来看,你的努力和奉献会得到回报。

自我管理与反思

▪ Set realistic goals for your English learning. 

为你的英语学习设定切实可行的目标。

▪ Reflect on your progress regularly and adjust your strategies if needed. 

定期反思你的进步,并在需要时调整你的策略。

▪ Time management is essential for balancing study and other activities. 

时间管理对于平衡学习和其他活动至关重要。

▪ Track your learning with a study journal. 

用学习日记记录你的学习情况。

▪ Celebrate your achievements to stay motivated. 

庆祝你的成就,保持动力。

五、处理课堂突发事件

1. 学生感觉不舒服

▪ Teacher: Is everything okay? You look a bit pale.

老师 : 你还好吗?你看起来有点脸色苍白。

▪ Student: I feel dizzy, and my stomach hurts.

学生 : 我感到头晕,肚子疼。

▪ Teacher: Let's have you sit down for a moment. Would you like some water?

老师 : 你先坐下来休息一下。要不要喝点水?

▪ Teacher: Do you need to see the school nurse?

老师 : 你需要去看校医吗?

▪ Teacher: I will call someone to help you. Please wait here.

老师 : 我会叫人来帮你。请在这里等一下。

▪ Teacher: Can someone please accompany [Student's Name] to the nurse's office?

老师 : 谁能陪 [ 学生姓名 ] 去医务室吗?

                    ···◁◀ 实战范例 ▶▷···

▪ Is everything alright? You seem a bit unwell. Would you like to sit down and 

take a break? Should I call the school nurse for you? It's important to let me know 

if you're not feeling well so we can help. Don't worry about the class, we'll make 

sure you catch up. Just relax and take deep breaths. Can someone please fetch some 

water for our classmate? Let's all be quiet for a moment to give her/him some peace. 

Remember, your health is the most important. Okay, let's continue with the lesson.

你没事吧?你看起来有点不舒服。要不要坐下来休息一下?我要不要帮

你叫校医?如果你感觉不舒服,告诉我很重要,这样我们才能帮忙。别担心课

程,我们会确保你补上的。放松,深呼吸。谁能去给这位同学拿点水来?我们

大家都安静一会儿,给她 / 他一点安宁。记住,你的健康是最重要的。好了,

我们继续上课。

2. 突发火灾

▪ Teacher: Everyone, please remain calm. We need to leave the classroom quickly 

and quietly.

老师 : 大家请保持冷静。我们需要迅速且安静地离开教室。

▪ Teacher: Line up at the door. No pushing, please.

老师 : 在门口排好队。请不要推挤。

▪ Teacher: Follow me to the nearest exit.

老师 : 跟着我走到最近的出口。

▪ Teacher: Stay together and don't wander off.

老师 : 大家保持在一起,不要走散。

▪ Teacher: Once we are outside, gather in the designated area.

老师 : 到外面后,聚集在指定区域。

▪ Teacher: I will take attendance to make sure everyone is safe.

老师 : 我会点名确认大家都安全。

▪ Teacher: Does anyone need help or assistance?

老师 : 有人需要帮助吗?

               ···◁◀ 实战范例 ▶▷···

▪ Teacher: Everyone, stay calm! There's a fire in the building. We need to evacuate 

immediately. Line up quickly but orderly. Do not push or run. 

 大家保持冷静!楼里发生了火灾。我们需要立即撤离。快点排好队,但要有序。

不要推挤或奔跑。

▪ Teacher: Remember our fire drill procedures. We practiced this. Exit through the 

main door, and follow me. Stay together as a group.

 记住我们的火灾演习程序。我们练习过的。通过主门出口,跟着我。保持成一组。

▪ Student 1: What about our bags?

学生 1: 我们的书包怎么办?

▪ Teacher: Leave everything behind. Our priority is to get out safely. Move quickly 

but stay calm.

 把所有东西都留下。我们的首要任务是安全撤离。动作要快,但要保持冷静。

▪ Student 2: Should we use the stairs?

学生 2: 我们应该走楼梯吗?

▪ Teacher: Yes, use the stairs. Never use the elevator during a fire. It’s not safe. Stay 

close to the wall and hold the handrail.

 是的,走楼梯。火灾时绝不要用电梯。这不安全。靠近墙壁,抓住扶手。

▪ Teacher: (to the last student leaving the classroom) Make sure no one is left 

behind. Close the door after everyone is out.

 (对最后一个离开教室的学生说)确保没有人被落下。所有人出去后关上门。

▪ Teacher: (once outside) Great job, everyone. Now, let's move to the designated 

assembly area and wait for further instructions.

 (到外面后)大家做得很好。现在,让我们移动到指定的集合区,等待进一

步指示。

▪ Fire Drill Officer: Is everyone accounted for?

消防演习官: 每个人都到齐了吗?

▪ Teacher: Yes, all students are here. We’re safe.

 是的,所有学生都在这里。我们安全了。

3. 学生干扰课堂

▪ Teacher: Please, settle down. We need to focus on the lesson.

老师 : 请安静。我们需要专心听课。

▪ Teacher: That's not appropriate behavior in class. Let's show respect to each other.

老师 : 这种行为在课堂上不合适。让我们互相尊重。

▪ Teacher: If you continue this behavior, I will have to send you to the principal's 

office.

老师 : 如果你继续这样,我会把你送去校长办公室。

▪ Teacher: Let's take a deep breath and try to refocus.

老师 : 让我们深呼吸,重新集中注意力。

▪ Teacher: How about we discuss this after class?

老师 : 我们下课后再讨论这个问题,好吗?

▪ Teacher: If you have questions or concerns, raise your hand, and we can solve 

them.

老师 : 如果你有问题或疑虑,请举手,我们可以解决它们。

                           ···◁◀ 实战范例 ▶▷···

▪ Class, let's try to keep the noise down. I understand that some topics might be 

more exciting than others, but it's important for everyone to be able to hear and 

learn. If you have something urgent to discuss, please raise your hand and wait for a 

suitable moment. Also, I noticed a few of you seem a bit sleepy. It's understandable 

if the lesson is not keeping you fully engaged, but let's try to stay focused. Maybe 

standing up for a few minutes could help. Remember, we're all here to learn together. 

Shall we take a quick break to refresh?

同学们,我们尽量保持安静。我理解有些话题可能比其他话题更激动人心,

但是每个人都能听到并学习是很重要的。如果你有什么紧急的事情要讨论,请

举手并等待合适的时机。另外,我注意到你们中有几个人看起来有点困。如果

课程没有让你完全投入,这是可以理解的,但是让我们尽量保持专注。也许站

几分钟会有所帮助。记住,我们都在这里一起学习。我们要不要稍微休息一下,

提提神?

4. 停电或技术故障

▪ It seems like we have a power outage. Let's stay calm.

看来我们遇到了停电。让我们保持冷静。

▪ Please stay in your seats until we sort this out.

请坐在座位上,直到我们解决这个问题。

▪ Why don't we use this time to review what we've learned so far?

为什么不利用这段时间来复习一下我们到目前为止所学的内容呢?

▪ I will inform the administration about the issue.

我会通知行政部门这个问题。

▪ Thank you for your patience. We'll resume as soon as possible.

谢谢大家的耐心。我们会尽快恢复上课。

▪ We can switch to a discussion for now.

现在我们可以改用讨论的方式进行。

▪ I’ll explain the next concept on the board.

我会在黑板上解释下一个概念。

▪ Let's have a Q&A session about today's lesson.

让我们进行一个关于今天主题的问答环节。

▪ We can review our previous lessons to reinforce our understanding.

我们可以复习之前的课程以加深理解。

                      ···◁◀ 实战范例 ▶▷···

▪ Oh no, it looks like the projector isn't working. Let's not worry, technology can 

sometimes have a mind of its own. While I try to fix this, can everyone please take 

this opportunity to review what we learned last class? Just turn to page 56 in your 

textbooks. I'll be right back. Alright, it seems we'll need to adjust our plan a bit. 

Instead of using the projector, let's do a group discussion. Pair up with the person 

next to you and discuss topic X. In this way, we can still make use of our time 

effectively. Does everyone understand the new plan?

哦,不,看起来投影仪坏了。别担心,技术有时候也会有自己的想法。

在我试着修理的时候,大家能不能利用这个机会复习一下我们上次课学的内

容?翻到课本的第 56 页。我马上回来。好了,看来我们需要稍微调整一下计划。

既然不能用投影仪,那我们就来个小组讨论吧。和你旁边的同学结对,讨论一

下话题 X。这样,我们仍然可以有效地利用时间。大家明白新计划了吗?

5. 恶劣天气

▪ Attention, everyone. There's a severe weather alert.

大家注意。有严重的天气警报。

▪ We need to follow the school's safety procedures.

我们需要遵循学校的安全程序。

▪ Let's move away from the windows and gather in a safe area.

让我们远离窗户,聚集在安全区域。

▪ Remain calm and quiet so we can hear any further instructions.

保持冷静和安静,以便我们听到进一步的指示。

▪ If you need to contact your parents, please wait for permission.

如果你需要联系你的父母,请等待许可。

▪ The safety of everyone is our top priority.

每个人的安全是我们的首要任务。

                            ···◁◀ 实战范例 ▶▷···

▪ Wow, it sounds like we have a bit of a storm outside. Thunderstorms can be quite 

loud, so let's use this time to focus on some silent reading. Take out your textbooks 

and read about the topic we discussed last class. In this way, we can stay focused and 

make use of the rainy atmosphere. If anyone feels uncomfortable or scared, please let 

me know. We're all here to support each other. Remember, storms don't last forever, 

and we'll continue our lesson once it passes. Is everyone okay?

哇,听起来外面有点暴风雨。雷暴的声音很大,所以让我们利用这个时

间进行一些默读。拿出你们的课本,读一读我们上次课讨论的话题。这样,我

们可以保持专注,并利用这下雨的氛围。如果有人感到不舒服或害怕,请告诉

我。我们都在这里互相支持。记住,暴风雨不会永远持续,等它过去了,我们

就继续上课。大家都没事吧?